How are Police using drones?
Drones are transforming Policing in the UK by providing tactical and fast-response support. We provide drone solutions for over half of the UK’s Police forces including Ministry of Defence, Devon & Cornwall Police and Metropolitan Police.
WE’VE HELPED THESE UK'S POLICE FORCES ADOPT DRONE TECHNOLOGY
your industry expert
Business Development Manager – Police, Fire & Defence
Sam has been operating in the UK drone industry for over 4 years and specialises in helping police, fire and military personnel to introduce drone solutions.
Having worked with a number of organisations including Kent Fire & Rescue Service, West Midlands Police and Ministry of Defence, there’s no-one better placed in the UK to support you in your transition to drones.
Whether for search and rescue, crime scene photography or for keeping track of a developing situation if you’d like to discuss the possibility of a drone solution for your organisation then Sam is your man.
Up to 55% off GVC for UK Police
- Flexible Learning – Course take place online so you can pick up and leave when you choose
- On-Site Flight Assessments – We come to you for flight assessments on a time and date that fits your schedule
- Authorisation – Pilots can operate a drone with a maximum weight up to 25kg & fly over crowds from a height of 50m+
£390pp GVC for 5+ Officers
£290pp GVC for 10 + Officers
Watch Our Webinar
How are SAR Teams Using Drone Technology? Find out in this recorded webinar with Northampton SAR.
Join Public Safety & Defence industry expert Sam Denniff for the Coptrz Con: Drones for Public Safety Summit. Sam is joined by Nick Strelczuk Team leader & Drone pilot for Lowland Rescue, and Randall Warnas, Global Segment Leader for Flir.
WEST YORKSHIRE POLICE
"We wanted a remote vehicle that could get into areas and reduce risks to officers whilst being able to explore and pass back intelligence."
Peter Pugh, 75, became separated from friends during a walk and found himself stuck in thick marsh. Norfolk Police found him 21 hours later using a police drone. “There is no doubt that without the police drone we would not have been able to locate him in the time we did.”
DEVON & CORNWALL POLICE
“Drones are having a real impact on policing in the UK, it's given us much better situational awareness to incidents and it's making things a lot safer for our officers.”
APPLICATIONS & BENEFITS
FAST & EASY DEPLOYMENT
- Missing person searches
- Significant cost and time savings can be made by deploying drones over police helicopters
- Deploy in difficult terrain and get a birds-eye view of a developing situation
- Faster response times to critical incidents
- Crime scene investigations
- Deploy in highly-populated areas where a helicopter might not be possible
- Assess crowd situations in real-time
- Deploy drones fitted with thermal cameras for locating mispers, nominals and investigating properties of interest
- Use drones fitted with speakers to relay messages to those on the ground
- Use drones fitted with spotlights for operations at night