PARROT ANAFI USA
A military-grade drone designed for first responders and enterprise professionals.
Download the brochure for the technical specification, applications, packages and data samples from the thermal and Zoom cameras.
RUGGED, COMPACT AND ACCURATE
RUGGED, COMPACT AND ACCURATE
Unboxing the ANAFI USA
Join Public Safety & Defence expert Sam Denniff as he unboxes the Parrot Anafi USA! This next iteration in the Anafi series is a durable, reliable and accurate, all-mission UAV built to meet the demands of first responders, firefighters, search-and-rescue teams, & security agencies.
If you’re working in Public Safety or Aerial Inspection then you’ll want to add this ultra-portable and rugged drone to your fleet.
ANAFI USA PACKAGES
- Parrot ANAFI USA with Controller
- Batteries, USB Charger and Accessories
- Tough Carry Case
From £6,500 + Vat
YOUR DATA IS TRUSTED AND SECURE
Made in the USA, the Parrot ANAFI USA is encryption ready with complete data protection in case of loss or theft. The data is stored securely on European servers and only shared with Parrot if you give consent.
If you are a government organisation you have access to the Parrot ANAFI USA SE (Security Edition) price available on application, get in touch below.
Dual Thermal and Visual Imagery
• Turn up the quality of your thermal imaging with the FLIR Boson® 320 longwave infrared (LWIR) thermal camera
• Access extremely clear images with the CMOS 1/2.4’’sensor and EO wide 4K HDR camera
• Blend your data between Thermal and RGB images for sharper understanding
• Replay, edit and analyze thermal media from the drone on the device, without any downloading
Fly During Challenging Operations
This Parrot Anafi USA model is extremely tough, dust and rain resistant and has image stabilisation for use in windy conditions.
This is the quietest drone in its class and will not cause excess noise, undue disturbance, or attract unwanted attention.
It offers 32 minutes of flight time and is compatible for USB charging and also ultra-fast charging to get going again quickly.
The drone weighs 500g and is operational in less than 55 seconds.
IP 53: water and dust resistance
- Flies in winds up to 14.7 m/s, 53kph, 32.9mph
- Hand Launch, and Hand Landing for impracticable ground
- 4 km / 2.5 mi maximum transmission range
Stabilised x32 Zoom
• CMOS 1/2.4’’sensor and EO (electro-optical) 4K HDR tele-camera for a x32 stabilized zoom and stealth observation capabilities
• Hybrid 3-axis stabilization (2-axis mechanical stabilization and 3-axis digital stabilization)
• Gimbal tilt range from -140° (beyond nadir) to +110° (over zenith)
See a comparison of Parrot ANAFI USA’s zoom compared to competitors
Succeed in one expedition
• 3 x 32 min Flight Time smart batteries to assure long mission
• Editable Return To Home Location
• Automatic RTH on low battery
• On-the-go portable charging system with USB Type-C charging available from multiple sources
• Interfaces easily with Pix4Dcapture and Pix4Dreact (fast offline 2D mapping)
FLIR Boson IR Camera
IP53 Rain and Dust Resistant
32-min Flight Time
250° Tilt Camera
Scene Location Coordinates
- Flight-ready in less than 55 seconds
- Hand-launch in difficult terrain
- Quietest drone in its class for stealth operations
- IP53 rating, can fly in water and dust
- Stabilized imaging in wind conditions of 15 m/s
- Navigate to hot-spots in the fire to provide real-time strategic response
SEARCH AND RESCUE
- No GPS required for take-off, flies perfectly in obstructed areas
- Hand-launch on difficult terrain
- Spot humans from 100’s metre’s away using powerful Thermal Camera
- Powerful x 32 Zoom Camera
- Thermal FLIR Boson Sensor
- Inspect Antenna, Powerlines, Solar panels and Wind Turbines in detail
Parrot ANAFI USA Aircraft
- Weight: 500g
- Folded size: 252 x 104 x 82 mm
- Unfolded size: 282 x 373 x 84 mm
Tough Carry Case
- Easily portable
- Tough and resistant
- Package sticker fully removable
- Tablet holder
- Multi port USB charger + 4 USB-A / USB-C cables
- 1 additional propellers set
- 2 extra batteries (2 x 32min)
- Long range controller
Coptrz spoke to Parrot about the ANAFI USA
2 minutes on the ANAFI USA
Coptrz spoke to Parrot’s Regional Director Asif Gillani to find out:
– How the ANAFI USA came about
– Who the drone is aimed at
– How the drone compares to the ANAFI Thermal
Frequently Asked Questions
SPEAK TO THE INDUSTRY EXPERT
Sam is our in-house UAV expert for public safety within military, police, fire and search & rescue organisations.
Sam has supported the supply of integrated drone solutions to some of the UK’s largest and most pioneering emergency service organisations including Devon & Cornwall Police, Ministry of Defence, Kent Fire and Rescue Service, Leicester Police and Air Accidents Investigation Branch.
To enquire about a product demonstration, pricing or training for the Parrot ANAFI USA then get in touch.
22nd Jun 2022
1st Oct 2021