DJI Zenmuse Z30
The DJI Zenmuse Z30 is the most powerful integrated aerial zoom camera on the market with 30x optical and 6x digital zoom for a total magnification up to 180x.
Prices available upon request. Contact us or call 0330 111 7177
Lease from £18.05 + VAT p/week
£1,885.80 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 0330 111 7177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The DJI Zenmuse Z30 is the most powerful integrated aerial zoom camera on the market with 30x optical and 6x digital zoom for a total magnification up to 180x. Whether you are inspecting cell towers or wind turbines, it enables you to get a detailed look at structures, wires, modules and components to inspect and detect damage.
Enterprises are now able to capture the information they require from a greater range, making image data collection significantly faster and eliminating the risk of harm to both personnel and equipment.
Increased Control with TapZoom
With TapZoom, precise collection of visual data is as easy as tapping your finger to point the camera at the subject of your inspection. The Zenmuse Z30 automatically adjusts its focal length to give you an enlarged view, making the most minute of details visible in just seconds.
Unparalleled Gimbal Stabilisation
A high-powered zoom means that any movement in the system is magnified, so stability is of utmost importance. The Z30 incorporates DJI’s leading gimbal technology for stabilization within 0.01° and the same precision for controls.
- Dimensions: 152×137×61 mm
- Weight: 556 g
- Sensor: CMOS, 1/2.8″
- Effective Pixels: 2.13 M
- Lens: 30x Optical Zoom / F1.6 (Wide) – F4.7 (Tele) / Zoom Movement Speed: – Optical Wide – Optical Tele: 4.6 sec – Optical Wide – Digital Tele: 6.4 sec- Digital Wide – Digital Tele : 1.8 sec / Focus Movement Time: ∞ – near: 1.1 sec
- FOV: 63.7°(Wide) – 2.3°(Tele)
- Digital Zoom: 6x
- Min. Working Distance: 10 mm – 1200 mm
- Photo Formats: JPEG
- Video Formats: MOV, MP4
- Working Modes: Capture, Record, Playback
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5 frames, Interval (2/3/4/7/10/15/20/30 sec)
- Exposure Mode: Exposure Mode Auto, Manual, Shutter priority, Aperture priority
- Exposure Compensation: ±2.3 (1/3 increments)
- Metering Mode: Center-weighted metering, Spot metering (Area option 12×8)
- AE Lock: Supported
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 1/30 – 1/6000 s
- White Balance: Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Incandescent, Custom (2000K – 10000K)
- Video Captions: Supported
- TapZoom: Supported
- TapZoom Range: 1-5
- Defog: Supported
- One Key to 1x Image: Supported
- Anti-flicker: 50 Hz, 60 Hz
- PAL/NTSC: Supported
- Supported SD Cards: MicroSD (SD / SDHC / SDXC)
- Max. Capacity: 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
- Supported File Systems: FAT32 (≤ 32 GB) / exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.01°
- Mount: Detachable
- Controllable Range Pitch: +40° to -90°, Yaw: ±320°
- Mechanical Range Pitch ‘: +50° to -140°, Yaw: ±330°, Roll: +90° to -50°
- Max Controllable Speed Pitch ‘: 180°/s, Yaw: 180°/s
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 113° F (-10° to 45° C)
- Non-Operating Temperature: -4° to 140° F (-20° to 60° C)
In the Box
- DJI Zenmuse Z30 Gimbal & Camera
- Camera Body Cap x 1
- Lens Rear Cap x 1
What kind of zoom does the Zenmuse Z30 have? How much does it zoom by?
The Zenmuse Z30 offers a 30 times optical zoom with an additional 6 times digital zoom.
The DJI Zenmuse Z30 is fully compatible with the entire Matrice series including the Matrice 100, Matrice 200, Matrice 210, Matrice 210 RTK and the Matrice 600.
Can the Zenmuse Z30 be used on the Osmo handle?
No. It is designed for industrial applications and is not compatible with the Osmo series.
What applications and what kind of specific scenarios are the Z30 suited for?
The DJI Zenmuse Z30 is built for different industrial applications including equipment and infrastructure inspection, firefighting, and search and rescue.
Road traffic law enforcement: Capture a detailed image of traffic violations from a distance. Tap on the screen and the camera will zoom in to focus on the target vehicle.
Firefighting: Discover sources of ignition from a distance, measure areas on fire, and maintain safe distances when dealing with explosives.
Cell tower inspection: Zoom in on critical structures for a detailed look, eliminating the risk of close quarters flying.
Construction inspection: Pinpoint areas of interest from afar.
Is the Zenmuse Z30 compatible with the Inspire series?
No. It is only compatible with the Matrice series, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600.
What is the difference between the Zenmuse Z30 and Zenmuse Z3?
The Zenmuse Z30 offers 30 times optical zoom while the Zenmuse Z3 only has a 3 times optical zoom. It also has a number of unique intelligent features including TapZoom, which makes zooming easier.
Will there be any video shake when using Zenmuse Z30?
When zooming large amounts, micro-movements and aircraft vibration will be magnified, resulting in a slight shake during video capture. However, this will not affect photo capture, therefore long-range zooming is ideal for real-time inspection and photography.
Enterprise Shield Coverage
The Enterprise Shield Basic and Enterprise Shield Plus is available with this product, find out more here.
Zoom in with the touch of a finger.
Turn your Matrice Series drone into the ultimate inspection tool.
Experience the Zoom Capabilities of the DJI Zenmuse Z30
Watch real-life footage from the recent COPTRZ demonstration day.
Request Further Information[contact-form-7 id="1086" title="DJI Zenmuse Z30 Contact Form"]