On-Demand Webinar: Drones in Real Estate with Jamie Cording
HOW TO GET THE BEST ROI USING DRONES FOR REAL ESTATE
Could you be offering your clients more for less?
You already know that drones can elevate your property photography, offering potential clients a new perspective. But what you may not know is that drones can do so much more for your real estate operations! Clients already using drone technology report better uptake in their properties due to enhanced marketing, easier inspections of properties they manage, and faster more accurate surveys of developments.
Join Jamie as he uncovers the possibilities of drones in real estate and how you can get the best possible return on your drone investment by offering your clients more for less.
What you’ll learn on the webinar:
✓ Breakdown of the training you MUST have (GVC or the A2 CofC?)
✓ Drone options perfect for beginners to advanced pilots
✓ Post-course training and education to enhance your capabilities
✓ How drones are already being used within the Real Estate sector
✓ Things to consider when approaching the real estate sector as a drone service provider
In just 60 minutes, Jamie guides you through the steps required to complete your drone training, the best hardware options for the real estate sector, and innovative ways to impress your clients whether its detecting heat loss (or proving the lack of) or creating detailed 3D models for marketing and inspections. Today more and more organisations are realising that they must evolve when it comes to making their operations safer, faster and more cost-effective.
Now is the time to make the investment in drones. Take the first step by joining the webinar: How to get the best ROI using drones for Real Estate
- Capture captivating images and videos
- Can highlight property features easily
- Stunning virtual tours of a property
- Beat the competition
- Reduce costs
- Creating interest and new clients
- Can be done flown in a wide variety of situations
- Able to fly at extreme heights
- Takes out “hard to reach” problem
- Cost-effective and safer alternative to traditional methods
- Can provide heat loss reports
- Prevents energy wastage
- Can detect roof leaks, trapped moisture and hidden defects
- Save money on bills and repair work
- Create 3D maps of property using drone footage
- 3D reconstructions of land sites or buildings
- Can easily see dimensions and depth
MEET YOUR HOST
“Hi, I’m Jamie and I’m a UAV Strategist for Coptrz. For the last 2 years, I’ve been helping people start their own successful drone businesses. As the demand for drones in Real Estate has grown, I’ve turned my expertise into supporting people through the process of adopting drones by tailoring the perfect drone solution for you to get the most out of your investment for your Real Estate operations.”