Success! See you at the webinar...
That’s it – you’re all registered for Hayley’s upcoming webinar!
Here are a few tips to make sure you get the most out of it:
- Desktop is the best experience to watch the webinar, but you can also use a Tablet or Mobile.
- Have a pen and paper ready to take keynotes, but, we will also send the recording to you after the session
- Make sure to interact with the other attendees in the Chat and if you have a Question submit it in the ‘Questions’ area.
- 10 minutes before, make yourself a cuppa and get comfy!
- Dial-in 5 minutes before the session begins so you can say hello to the other attendees. We use GoTo Webinar to host our webinars, so if you haven’t used it before you will be required to download some software. Do this early so you don’t miss the start of the webinar.
- Set your mindset to learning mode and enjoy!
How The University of Sheffield is Using the Parrot ANAFI Ai for Aerospace Teaching and Research
6th Feb 2023
As the educational opportunities of drone technology are becoming more widely recognised, we are seeing more applications of drones within…Read More
The M300 Helps Deliver Lifesaving Medical Supplies to Isolated Communities
25th Jan 2023
With the success of drone technology in industries like agriculture and construction where we see benefits like productivity and cost…Read More
Anti-Malaria Drones: The Fight Against an Ancient Disease
3rd Jan 2023
The fight against malaria continues to be one of the most devastating challenges, particularly in the world's most vulnerable communities.…Read More