MicaSense Dual Camera System
Double the spectral resolution with half the hassle. A synchronised solution for advanced remote sensing and agricultural research.
£7,995.00 Excl. VAT
Need help buying? 0330 111 7177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The MicaSense RedEdge-MX Dual Camera Imaging System: Double the spectral resolution with half the hassle. A synchronised 10-band solution for advance remote sensing and agricultural research. Featuring the new RedEdge-MX Blue, this solution captures the standard bands of the RedEdge-MX, plus a new group of filters to enable more analysis like sallow water environments monitoring or detailed analysis on chlorophyll efficiency.
Double the Spectral Resolution. Half the Hassle.
Integrating two five band cameras, the RedEdge-MX and the new RedEdge-MX blue, this solution enables the most advanced remote sensing and vegetation research applications.
Flying with Two Cameras is as easy as flying with One.
The MicaSense dual camera solution is compatible with a wide range of aircraft, from large fixed wings to small multirotors. It also comes as standard with an integration kit for DJI drones. Flight planning and data processing can be done with industry-standard tools such as Pix4D.
- Weight: 508.8 grams (Two sensors, Dual Camera Mount, DLS2, and cable)
- Dimensions: 8.7 cm x 12.3 cm x 7.6 cm
- External Power: 4.2 V DC – 15.6 V DC – 4 W nominal, 8 W peak
- Spectral Bands: Coastal blue, blue, green, red, red edge, NIR
- RGB Colour Output: 3.6 MP (global shutter, aligned with all bands)
- Sensor Resolution: 1280 x 960 (1.2 MP per EO band)
- Ground Sample Distance (GSD): 8 cm per pixel (per band) at 120 m (~400 ft) AGL
- Capture Rate: 1 capture per second (all bands), 12-bit RAW
- Interfaces: Serial, 10/100/1000 Ethernet, removable Wi-Fi, external trigger, GPS, SDHC
- Field of View: 47.2° HFOV
- Triggering Options: Timer mode, overlap mode, external trigger mode (PWM, GPIO, serial, and Ethernet options), manual capture mode
- Heat: 0-40°C ambient (no airflow); 0-50°C ambient with airflow >0.5 m/s
In the Box
- RedEdge-MX sensor
- RedEdge-MX Blue sensor
- Lens cover for both sensors
- Calibrated Reflectance Panel
- DLS 2 light sensor with integrated GPS
- Mounting screws
- Mounting Plate with Quick Connector
- Hard carrying case
RedEdge MX-Blue Sensor
The performance you reply on from RedEdge-MX, with a new costal blue band, a new green band, and three new bands in the red to red-edge region of the spectrum.
Double the bands, unlimited analytical capabilities
The Micasense RedEdge-MX Blue allows you to easily process your data using Pix4D. Double the bands allow double the analytical capabilities. You will also be able to monitor shallow water environments with the new coastal blue aerosol band.