The FLIR Duo Pro R is an aerial thermal camera designed for industrial, commercial and public safety applications. Easily integrated into your existing UAV, the FLIR Duo Pro R combines dual high-resolution thermal and 4K visual imaging into a single powerful, convenient package.
With the ability to select either a thermal or visible camera image in flight, or watch video streams of both simultaneously in picture-in-picture mode, the FLIR Duo Pro R is making it easier and faster for drone operators to capture imagery and thermal data from the air.
The FLIR Duo Pro R is suitable for a host of aerial thermal imaging applications including:
- Roof inspections
- Powerline inspections
- Substation inspections
- Telephone mast inspections
- Search and rescue
- Precision agriculture
- Thermal Imager: Uncooled VOx Microbolometer
- Spectral Band: 7.5 – 13.5 μm
- Thermal sensitivity: <50 mK
- Thermal sensor resolutions: 640 x 512 or 336 x 256
- Thermal frame rates: 30Hz.
- Visible Sensor Resolution: 4000 x 3000
- Visible Camera FOV: 56° x 45°
- Size: 87 × 82 × 69 mm
- Weight: 325 g – 375 g (640-25 mm only)
- Imaging Modes: IR-only, Vis-only, Picture-in-Picture (IR in Vis)
- MSX Image Enhancement?: Yes
- Multiple Color Palettes?: Yes – Adjustable in App and via PWM
- GPS?: Yes (GPS, GLONASS)
- USB 3.0: Power in, USB Mass Storage
- 10-Pin Accessory Port: Power in, Analog Video Out, PWM, MAVLink
IN THE BOX
- FLIR Duo Pro R
- Integration Cable
- Bench Cable
- USB Type-A to Type-C Cable
- GPS Antenna
- 2x 64GB MicroSD Cards
Easily integrate high-definition thermal and visual imaging into your existing UAV.
See the FLIR Duo Pro R In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the FLIR Duo Pro R.
Request Further Information