DJI Mavic 3 Classic
All the qualities you love at a lower price
Mavic 3 Classic embodies the spirit of flagship imaging with its robust flight performance and Hasselblad camera. Bring it on any journey to produce unforgettable work.
The legendary Swedish brand Hasselblad created the L2D-20c aerial camera specifically for the Mavic 3 Series, incorporating a professional-grade 4/3 CMOS in an amazingly compact space. Vibrant, natural colours allow you to capture beautiful landscapes or an evening glow without the need for complex processing or colour settings.
5.1K HD video allows you to capture sharper details from the get-go. Shoot powerful, cinematic, slow-motion video in 4K AT both 60 and 120fps, bringing your master pieces to life. HLG & 10-bit D-Log deliver natural colour gradations with more highlights and shadows with high dynamic range, providing more flexibility when editing.
Mavic 3 Classic is compatible with Mavic 3-Series batteries, providing for 40 minutes of hovering time and 46 minutes of flight time, giving you more time to create and less time to worry about running out of juice.
Mavic 3 Classic is equipped with APAS 5.0, which enables it to continuously detect obstacles in all directions and avoid them without difficulty. Even in complex conditions, even inexperienced pilots can fly with confidence and safety while capturing smooth footage.
Mavic 3 Classic boasts 15km transmission range, and may be piloted in any direction without the need to constantly press the control sticks. This not only makes long-distance flight easier, but it also reduces camera wobble during manual control, allowing for more fluid camera movement.
Mavic 3 Classic can fly to a specified height and then discover a safe and efficient route down to its home location, combining the benefits of Advanced RTH and standard RTH and letting customers to select the optimal choice based on the surrounding environment.
Mavic 3 Classic Key Features
- Hasselblad Camera 20MP 4/3 CMOS Sensor
- Ultra-long battery life: 46 minutes maximum flying time (up to 40 minutes hover time)
- Lightweight, compact, and portable: 895g airframe
- Enhanced Flight Safety: Omnidirectional obstacle sensing and advanced Return to Home
- Extreme Positioning: Decimeter-level high-precision provides high stability for long exposure shots and time-lapses
- Advanced RTH: Returns to home via the safest and most efficient route
- Cruise Control: Removing the effort from long-distance flying
- O3+ Transmission and Beyond: Up-to 15km transmission distance (8km CE)
- Active Track 5.0: Track subjects from different directions for extensive camera language
- MasterShots: Automated shooting and editing
- QuickShots: Automatically perform professional camera movements
- Hyperlapse: Stunning footage that captures and accelerates the passing of time.
- Panorama: Capture larger, more detailed shots of your surroundings
- High-Speed QuickTransfer: Photos and videos can be transferred quickly to a smartphone