The AceCore Zoe is a highly versatile quadcopter designed for easy transportation and capable of exceptional flight times of up to 40 minutes.
Prices available upon request. Contact us or call 0330 111 7177
Need help buying? 0330 111 7177
0% financing availableBusiness invoicing
The AceCore Zoe is a highly versatile quadcopter designed for easy transportation and capable of exceptional flight times of up to 40 minutes. The thing that sets the AceCore Zoe apart from every other quadcopter UAV is its ability to adapt to a specific mission. The Zoe can be easily adapted to work with integrated payloads of 6.5kg.
Not only is the Zoe water-resistant, it can also operable in wind gusts of up to 35 knots. Despite only benefitting from 4 rotors, increased redundancy is achieved with the use of an optional parachute kit.
The Zoe allows bespoke payload integration, making it suitable for a host of applications including:
24 Month Warranty Included
£200 Drone Training Included
Resourceful, Capable & Dynamic
Security Edition Range available
If you are interested in our bespoke Security Edition range of AceCore drones then get in touch more details email@example.com.
- Frame dimensions: (lxwxh) 700x700x495mm / 700x300x270mm (folded)
- Diameter with propellers: 1310 mm
- Height up to payload: quick release 355 mm
- Number of motors: 4
- Motor type: Direct Drive 3-phase BLDC outrunner
- Operating voltage: Up to 50V
- Motor max continuous Power: 800 W
- Idle speed: 380 RPM/V Protection IP43 Electronic Speed Controller(ESC)
- Max continuous current draw: 60A Input voltage 12-26.1V
- Maximum Gross for takeoff: 11.95 kg/ 26.35 lbs
- Maximum useful load: 8 kg/ 17.64 lbs
- Maximum payload: 6.5 kg/ 14.33 lbs
- Minimum s tandard empty weight: 3.95 kg/ 8.71 lbs
In the Box
- AceCore Zoe airframe
- AceCore Zoe controller
- Cube Flight controller
- A3 Brushless motors 1200W.
- Carbon fibre foldable propellers
- 18.65-inch gimbal attachment plate
- Vibration damping system
- Protection dome
- Set of spare parts included – Propellers (2x clockwise, 2x counter clockwise) – Nuts and bolts set
- AceCore Zoe travel case
What is the difference between the AceCore Zoe and the AceCore Neo?
The AceCore Zoe is a more portable solution, offering a foldable multirotor system and full carbon fibre design. The AceCore Zoe only has 4 rotors whereas the Neo has 8, this reduces the takeoff weight and enables longer flight times for the AceCore Zoe.
What redundancy does the AceCore Zoe offer?
Zoe can be equipped with a safety parachute system that will automatically deploy in the rare case of a technical failure.
What is the maximum flight time of the AceCore Zoe?
The maximum flight time for the AceCore Zoe is 40 minutes
What is IP43 protection rating, and in what scenarios can the AceCore Zoe be protected under this rating?
IP43 protection rating means that the AceCore Zoe can be protected from objects greater than 1 millimetre, and from water spray less than 60 degrees vertically. The IP43 protection rating can protect the AceCore Zoe when used in adverse environments with dust particles or light showers.
Does the AceCore Zoe have retractable landing gear?
No, the AceCore Zoe does not have retractable landing gear.
Easy transportation and a quick set up time make Zoe the perfect travelling solution.
AceCore Zoe is water resistant and can operable in wind gusts up to 35 knots.
See the AceCore Zoe In Action
Watch the full-featured video of the AceCore Zoe.
Find Out More About The AceCore Zoe[contact-form-7 id="2657" title="AceCore Zoe Contact Form"]