D-RTK 2 Mobile Station is DJI’s upgraded high-precision GNSS receiver that supports all major global satellite navigation systems, providing real-time differential corrections that generate centimetre-level positioning data for improved relative accuracy.
Precise positioning of one centimetre vertically and horizontally is made possible through dynamic differential technology. This extreme accuracy allows for the creation of repeatable flight routes that provide reliable and valuable visual data essential for commercial and industrial scenarios.
Barometers commonly found in UAS systems may suffer from altitude discrepancies when faced with fluctuations in airflow, such as during takeoff, under braking, or after extended flying. This affects an aircraft’s flight and introduces unwanted data variation that complicates workflows. D-RTK’s precision altitudinal calculations reduce variation to one centimetre, effectively eliminating variations, giving professionals data they can rely on.
Dual antennas create heading references that are significantly more accurate than possible with a single compass sensor. By removing compass dependence, the system is also resistant to magnetic interference, such as those generated by metal structures and high voltage power lines, allowing for accurate flight in environments where other aircraft cannot function.
- GNSS Frequency:
GPS: L1 C/A, L2, L5
BEIDOU: B1, B2, B3
GLONASS: F1, F2
Galileo: E1, E5A, E5B
- Positioning Accuracy:
Horizontal：1 cm+ 1 ppm(RMS)
Vertical：2 cm+ 1 ppm(RMS)
1 ppm: For every 1 km increase in distance, the accuracy will be 1 mm less. For example, the horizontal accuracy is 1.1 cm when the receiving end is 1 km away from the base station.
- Positioning Update Rate: 1 Hz, 2 Hz, 5 Hz, 10 Hz and 20 Hz
- Cold Start: ＜45 s
- Hot Start: ＜10 s
- Recapture Time: < 1 s
- Initialisation Reliability: > 99%
- Differential Data Format: RTCM 2.X/3.X
Communication & Data Storage
- Data Link: OcuSync, Wi-Fi, LAN, 4G
- Operating Frequency: 2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz (China, United States, Australia, Europe, Japan, Korea)
- Communication Distance: OcuSync: 2 km (unobstructed and free of interference, when the distance from the D-RTK 2 antenna to the bottom of the tripod is 1.8 m, when the difference in height between the remote controller and D-RTK 2 is less than 2 m, and when the remote controller is 1.2 m from ground level)
- Memory Capacity: 16GB
Built-in high-precision 6-axis accelerometer
D-RTK 2 movement monitoring
Electronic bubble level
- Dimensions (D-RTK 2 body with extension rod): 68 mm×168 mm×1708 mm
- IP Rating: IP67
- Power Consumption: 12W
- Power Supply: 16.5 to 58.8VDC
Capacity: 4920 mAh
Energy: 37.3 WH
- Run Time:
WB37 battery：＞2 h
MG-12000P battery：＞50 h
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 113° F (0° to 45° C)
- GNSS Frequency: