The COPTRZ RAPiDRONE DJI Matrice 210 hard case is flight ready and has been designed to allow rapid response teams to deploy their Matrice 210 as fast as possible.
This hard-case is the first of its kind for the DJI Matrice 210 which is one of the most popular drones used by public safety authorities in the UK. The rugged design of the case allows full protection for the air frames and any additional payloads.
The case can also hold an extra 12 DJI rechargeable batteries, allowing (with battery changes) longer flight time to assess emergency situations. The case also easily fits into the boot of a car which also allows for easy deployment.
- Material Type: Plastazote
- Material Grade: LD33
- Colour: Black
- Rugged design – allows for protection of air frames and payloads.
- Transports your DJI M210 in ready-to-fly configuration, thus saving valuable time in emergency situations.
- Fits easily into a car boot/trunk, which allows for quick deployment.
- Self-contained with all accessories and spare batteries fitting in either the top or bottom layer of the case.