In order to improve flight safety and user experience, DJI has updated the firmware for Phantom 4 RTK. Please read the following notice.
- Added support for the remote controller without a built-in display for use with Mobile SDK apps.
- Added Timed Shooting mode in Photogrammetry and Linear Flight operations.
- Added the option in Advanced Settings when planning a Photogrammetry operation to set the margin of the operation area automatically.
- Added support for export and import of the planned operations using a micro SD card.
- Added support for RTCM 3.2 MSM3 when using custom network RTK.
- Added the option in General Settings in Camera View to select Grid as FPV Display Mode.
- Added the function to centre the gimbal by double tapping the gimbal pitch status bar in Camera View.
- Cancelled the limit for the length of the flight route when planning an operation.
- Optimized the calculation for the flight route and operation duration.
- Fixed occasional issue: app crash caused by some random operations.
- Fixed occasional issue: there was no marker for the breakpoint after pausing the operation.
- Fixed occasional issue: the storage path of the pictures shot during automatic operations was wrong.
- Fixed issue: wrong display of some text in the app.
- Fixed issue: wrong display of GSD value when system language was Japanese
Upgrade with DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom or DJI Assitant 2 for MG
Download and install DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dji_assistant/20181028/Phantom/DJI+Assistant+2+For+Phantom+2.0. 6.exe
Connect your aircraft/remote control to your computer Open DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom Upgrade the aircraft firmware to V 01.07.0116, upgrade the remote control to V 01.07.0116
Download and install DJI Assistant 2 for MG: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/dji_assistant/20181028/MG/DJI+Assistant+2+For+MG+2.0.10.exe
Connect your aircraft/remote control to your computer Open DJI Assistant 2 for MG Upgrade the aircraft firmware to V 01.07.0116, upgrade the remote control to V 01.07.0116
- This firmware update may take a long time. Please wait and DO NOT power off the aircraft during updating.
- Be sure to update the firmware for both the aircraft and the remote controller. Otherwise, they will not work together.
- It is not recommended to use this firmware with a PC GS Pro of v1.2.0 or lower. Otherwise, some functions may not work properly.
How do On The Man Drones work?
April 13, 2021
What is a drone licence and do I need one?
April 09, 2021
From Wedding Photographer to Drone Service Provider: UAV Studio
April 06, 2021
Top 5 Drone Mapping Software for 2021
April 01, 2021