At Coptrz our mission is to revolutionise organisations using Unmanned Technology. In fact, we’re the leading commercial Unmanned Technology solution provider in the UK, and we want to maintain and build on that position.
When we say build, we mean GLOBAL Domination.
To help us take on the world we need a Web Developer to join our Top Gun Marketing Team and work across all our digital platforms to make them POP.
You’ll be joining an industry that has exploded the past year, and you’ll also be working in partnership with all the industry giants in the drone world including DJI, Parrot, Pix4D, Wingtra, Flyability and many more.
We couldn’t think of a better place to work for a disruptive developer, where innovation and fresh ideas are valued, and the mantra of “fail fast, learn fast” comes right from the CEO at the top.
You’ll be joining the Marketing Team regarded as the best in the Drone Industry, so you’ll be joining a group of ‘A’ Players that will challenge and support you to go to levels you never thought you could go.
This role is suitable for Problem-solvers, Innovators and Creators.
Don’t apply if you always focus on the reasons why things can’t be done. You won’t fit in.
A day in the life of…
One day you might be working with the Sales & Marketing team to build a killer Landing Page for a new product launch, another day working with the Training Team to build new functionality in our world-leading e-learning platform or working with the International E-Commerce Manager to ensure our sites are popping in different countries.
Either way, this isn’t like any other Website Developer role you’ll find out there.
What you’ll be responsible for at Coptrz…
- Developing & maintaining our 2 main websites, Global Knowledge Centre and E-Learning Platform,
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Team to bring the latest drone product launches to life across our digital platforms,
- Working with the Marketing Team to build killer sales landing pages that convert into leads and sales,
- Working with the E-Commerce Manager to ensure our customer journeys are as frictionless as possible,
- Working with the training team to make our new e-learning platform truly unique in the Drone Industry on a global scale,
What we’ll be looking for from you…
- Know your way around WordPress + WooCommerce
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders (it’s going to be fast-paced, exciting and fulfilling)
What we need you to do…
- Hit your KPIs,
- Bring your ‘A’ game every day,
- Keep on learning and developing,
- Make our websites a key differentiator for us in the Global Drone Industry,
- Work with third-party digital experts,
- Help bring our regular events together,
- Have fun at our regular social events,
- Live our values,
- Nod your head and smile when our Marketing Director throws out an obscure movie reference from 20 years ago,
- Know where you want to be in 5 years’ time,
- Be part of the solution, not the problem,
- And always believe that you can.
What we look for in a person…
For us, culture and values are above everything else.
We don’t care how amazing you are at your job, if you’re a tool, then you’re not for us.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
Grow – Always Learning and Stretching ourselves.
Outwork– We’re Relentless, Resilient and think 10x.
Leverage– Always Amplifying, Accelerating and Maximising Returns.
Disrupt– Inventive, Ingenious and Trailblazing.
What we offer in return…
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Individual coaching and training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A high trust environment where you won’t be micro-managed
- Regular social events
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
- Share Scheme,
- Perkbox Membership,
- Health Scheme
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Up to £40,000 + share scheme
What you need to do to apply…
Step 1 – visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test/ and complete a quick test.
Step 2 – Email our Marketing Director, Kev Gillespie, your portfolio and a quick 2-minute video explaining why you are the one.
Send everything directly through to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you.