Coptrz holds Best Place to Work Certification in the UK For 2021 and are a climate positive workforce, check our Ecologi Forest here.
At Coptrz our mission is to revolutionise organisations using drones. In fact, we’re the leading commercial drone solution provider in the UK, and we want to maintain and build on that position.
We’re seeking a hungry, ambitious Social Media Executive who’s already doing great things in a rising star and is ready to do the same on a different stage to leave the competition crying into their milk. We’ll not bother describing what attributes we’re looking for because if you’re the right candidate, you’ll know what it takes to succeed in the fast changing world of a dynamic SME.
What we will say is you can’t be fresh from the tree, we need you to have the foundations of social media best practice so you can hit the ground running without too much hand-holding.
A day in the life of…
One day you might be pulling together a social media campaign for a new drone launch, another you might be working with our drone training school to bring them to life across our social media channels, or you could be implementing our next big digital campaign as part of the marketing team.
Either way, this isn’t like any other Social Marketing Executive role you’ll find out there.
What we need you to do…
- Hit your KPIs,
- Bring your ‘A’ game every day,
- Keep on learning and developing,
- Manage our Social Media Channels,
- Build social media campaigns that deliver,
- Help bring our regular digital events together,
- Get stuck in with the rest of the team on big campaigns,
- Get involved in a little PR,
- Make exciting campaigns with our partners and suppliers,
- Make our new podcast a big hit,
- Have fun at our regular social events,
- Live our values,
- Know where you want to be in 5 years time,
- Take your full holiday allowance,
- Be part of the solution, not the problem,
- And always believe that you can.
What you’ll be responsible for…
Managing our Social Media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Business) and company blog, with a view to increase our social media following and engagement.
What we look for in a person…
For us, culture and values are above everything else.
We don’t care how amazing you are at your job, if you’re a tool, then you’re not for us.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
Leverage– Always amplifying, accelerating and maximising returns.
Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
What we offer in return…
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Individual coaching and training to help you grow personally and professionally
- A high trust environment where you won’t micro-managed
- Regular social events
- 26 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Westfield Health
- Perkbox membership including subsidised gym (offering various discounts)
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
- Automatically enrolled into the Coptrz share scheme on passing your 6 month probation – our success is your success.
Interested in applying?
Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test/ and complete a quick test and then submit a covering letter and your CV to Kelly Allison firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to hear from you.