We are looking for a proactive and dynamic individual to join our marketing team and be part of our fast-paced and technology-focused environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating high-quality, informative and engaging content that disrupts the market and inspires our audience.
You will assist the marketing manager in delivering marketing campaigns across a wide range of sectors and further our mission to revolutionise organisations using drones.
Coptrz holds the Best Place to Work Certification in the UK For 2021 and is a climate-positive workforce. Check our Ecologi Forest here.
You will have at least 12 months experience of marketing experience across a full-marketing mix, with knowledge of Search, Social, Content and Paid. You’ll be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and be equally capable of working independently and in team environments.
You will have good camera & editing skills and be proficient across the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and InDesign.
Your role and responsibilities
- Assist the marketing manager in delivering target-driven marketing campaigns
- Defining, developing, and delivering marketing content within the content plan that aligns with wider marketing initiatives
- Plan, research, write, edit, and proof all copy for social posts
- Writing, proofing, and editing any offline customer-facing print assets
- Plan and create blogs
- Working with the digital team to write, plan and create regular blogs, SEO content and other written digital assets where needed
- Proactively develop creative assets (video/photography), ensuring they are aligned with our brand guidelines.
- Shoot, edit, and publish compelling case studies that share the successes of our customers
- Update and manage web content while analysing conversion rates and traffic
- Liaise with suppliers/manufacturers to maintain relationships
- Minimum of 12 months of marketing experience
- Experience managing a WordPress site
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, Google & Social Ads, and social media
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Experience working with and managing external agencies
- Ability and willingness to embrace our company values – GOLD
Growth – Always learning, stretching ourselves
Outwork – Relentless, resilient, 10x
Leverage – Amplifying, accelerating, maximising returns
Disrupt – Inventive, ingenious, trailblazing
✓ Bonus scheme + share scheme
✓ Company pension & flexible schedule
✓ Flexible working and holidays
✓ Westfield Health and subsidised gym
✓ Perkbox membership (offering various discounts)
✓ Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
£20,000-£35,000 per year, depending on experience
How to apply
Please complete this quick test, then email email@example.com to confirm you have taken the test, and include your CV with a cover letter.