Coptrz holds Best Place to Work Certification in the UK For 2021 and are a climate positive workforce, check our Ecologi Forest here.
Calling all aspiring Drone Technicians! This is a great opportunity to join the Coptrz Aftersales team.
Coptrz offer a 360-degree solution for Drones companies supplying hardware, software and training and we are expanding our aftersales team.
We are looking for people who have a sound knowledge of electrical repairs – we will put you through training on all the drones we sell.
Coptrz will also put you through the A2cofc and GVC so you can fully test the equipment so commitment to personal development is essential for this role.
You will be responsible for dealing with aftersales queries and liaising with our customers and suppliers on warranty issues and repairs. You will deal with the return, assessment and repair of the drone and be the point of contact with our suppliers with all warranty cases.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage the repair on the Coptrz portal
- Assess and repair drone returns
- Organise and respond to emails efficiently whilst providing correct information to our customers.
- Maintain the Coptrz Drone Fleet
- Receive, log, and ship goods.
- Deal with delivery couriers.
- Be able to build relationships with our customers
- Provide flawless aftersales service.
- Work with customers to resolve warranty issues over the phone/video call.
- Work with key suppliers to optimise repair and warranty processes.
- Keep customers updated on the process of repairs and warranties
Working at Coptrz
COPTRZ are the dominant commercial drone solutions provider in the UK seeking to capitalise on that position, truly make the market GLOBALLY and deliver stellar returns for employees and shareholders alike – it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We work with leading companies including those in inspection, surveying and the emergency services.
You’ll be a high energy self-starter with an insatiable drive for success and personal growth and fantastic attention to detail. You’ll relish joining a fast-growing SME where all that matters is results. You’ll love a challenge in a fast-paced performance-driven organisation that’s determined to be the best in the world – no compromise.
Delivering results and being one step ahead is what you’re all about. You’ll be given ownership with full empowerment to act and opinions will count. We guarantee you a stimulating, challenging and rewarding time.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
✓ Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
✓ Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
✓ Leverage– Always amplifying remarkable assets.
✓ Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
Up to £24,000 based on experience
What We Offer
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Amazing training and development opportunities for advancement
- Great place to work with a good social scene
- 26 holiday days plus 8 bank holidays
- Westfield Health
- Perkbox membership (offering various discounts)
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
- Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test to complete a quick test.
- Please send an email to email@example.com to confirm you have taken the test, please also send us: –
- Covering letter giving examples on how you have demonstrated our GOLD Values.