This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, hard-working sales team within a company that holds the Best Places to Work Certification in the UK for 2021 & 2022.
Coptrz offers an end-to-end solution for Enterprise Drone companies & customers supplying hardware, software and training, and is revolutionising e-learning in the world of drones!
Your role and responsibilities
You will lead the Coptrz Academy training sales in this full 360 role.
- Be able to retain a lot of product and pricing information to ensure we match the right product to the customer’s needs
- Researching potential new leads and keeping on top of developments within the industry
- Contacting prospective clients through a variety of mediums – this could include reaching out on social media, phoning, emailing or meeting in person
- Working with other teams and colleagues to help align offerings with the needs of clients
- Keeping on top of administrative tasks – such as updating CRM (customer relationship management) systems
- Holding presentations and demonstrations for potential clients
- Communicating with and informing existing clients in a way that supports an ongoing relationship.
- Influence and negotiate with others
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales, business development or similar role
- Experience with Microsoft packages will be necessary, as will experience using a CRM, as we use multiple systems to provide the best service.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational, time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure
- You will be determined, resilient and have a competitive nature required to be successful
- Ability to prioritise tasks and self-motivate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present and explain ideas to a variety of audience
- Strong customer care skills
- Ability to sell value and create credibility
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Enthusiastic to build great business relationships – being polite, articulate and having the ability to think on your feet for the best solutions
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Commercial awareness
✓ Bonus scheme + share scheme
✓ Company pension & flexible schedule
✓ Flexible working and holidays
✓ Westfield Health and subsidised gym
✓ Perkbox membership (offering various discounts)
✓ Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
Up to £32,000 depending on experience