Coptrz holds Best Place to Work Certification in the UK For 2021
If you are looking for a career as an Aftersales and Warranty Co-ordinator then this is the role for you. Coptrz offers a 360-degree solution for Drones companies supplying hardware, software and training and we are expanding our aftersales team. As our Aftersales and Warranty Coordinator you’ll be responsible for providing world-class aftersales support to our customers. You will be responsible for dealing with aftersales queries and liaising with our customers and suppliers on warranty issues and repairs.
You will be fully trained to assist with repairs and technical queries from customers on all the products we offer so commitment to personal development is essential for this role.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Organise and respond to emails efficiently whilst providing correct information to our customers.
- Receive, log, and ship goods.
- Deal with delivery couriers.
- Be able to build relationships with our customers
- To be able to adapt to different systems
- Provide flawless aftersales service.
- Work with customers to resolve warranty issues over the phone/video call.
- Work with key suppliers to optimise repair processes.
- Keep customers updated on the process of repairs and warranties
Working at Coptrz
COPTRZ are the dominant commercial drone solutions provider in the UK seeking to capitalise on that position, truly make the market GLOBALLY and deliver stellar returns for employees and shareholders alike – it’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We work with leading companies including those in inspection, surveying and the emergency services.
You’ll be a high energy self-starter with an insatiable drive for success and personal growth and fantastic attention to detail. You’ll relish joining a fast-growing SME where all that matters is results. You’ll love a challenge in a fast-paced performance-driven organisation that’s determined to be the best in the world – no compromise.
Delivering results and being one step ahead is what you’re all about. You’ll be given ownership with full empowerment to act and opinions will count. We guarantee you a stimulating, challenging and rewarding time.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
✓ Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
✓ Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
✓ Leverage– Always amplifying remarkable assets.
✓ Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
Up to £22,000 based on experience
What We Offer
- Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
- Amazing training and development opportunities for advancement
- Great place to work with a good social scene
- 26 holiday days plus 8 bank holidays
- Westfield Health
- Perkbox membership (offering various discounts)
- Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
- Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test to complete a quick test.
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have taken the test, please also send us: –
- Covering letter giving examples on how you have demonstrated our GOLD Values.
We can’t wait to hear from you.