Coptrz holds Best Place to Work Certification in the UK For 2021 and are a climate positive workforce, check our Ecologi Forest here.
Coptrz are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our Finance Team.
This position would suit an individual that is looking to get experience working across both sales and purchase ledger. Working alongside our Finance manager you will gain experience in all aspects of finance working in a fast-paced SME.
- Accurate processing of supplier invoices in the financial accounting system with weekly production of creditors list
- Daily bank reconciliations, including multi-currency transactions
- Weekly expense processing and credit card spend management ensuring all submitted are in line with policies
- Credit control and cash allocations with weekly production of debtor list
- Ledger account balancing and manual journal entries
- Assisting with VAT returns, management accounts and cashflow
- Liaising with other teams to ensure reports and information are provided in a timely manner
- Fixed Asset register management
- Assisting with facilities management
- Working towards AAT level 3 or above
- Or qualified by experience of at least 1 year
Who you’ll be
You’ll be a high-energy self-starter with an insatiable drive for success and personal growth and fantastic attention to detail. You’ll relish joining a fast growing SME where all that matters is results. You’ll love a challenge in a fast paced performance driven organisation that’s determined to be the best in the world – no compromise.
Delivering results and being one step ahead is what you’re all about. You’ll be given ownership with full empowerment to act and opinions will count. We guarantee you a stimulating, challenging and rewarding time.
Our people values are G-O-L-D: –
✓ Grow – Always learning and stretching ourselves.
✓ Outwork– We’re relentless, resilient and think 10x.
✓ Leverage– Always amplifying remarkable assets.
✓ Disrupt– Inventive, ingenious and trailblazing.
What We Offer
✓ Strong Vision, Mission, Values and Leadership
✓ Amazing training and development opportunities for advancement
✓ Great place to work with a good social scene
✓ Pension and Phantom Share scheme
✓ 26 holiday days plus 8 bank holidays
✓ Westfield Health
✓ Perkbox membership (offering various discounts)
✓ Free drinks, breakfast & snacks
Up to £23,000.00 per year
How to apply
Please visit https://www.coptrz.com/recruitment/coptrz-topgrading-test to complete a quick test.
Then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you have taken the test, including: –
– Your CV
– A cover letter giving examples on how you have demonstrated our GOLD Values.