The commercial drone industry is growing at a rapid rate as UAV technology improves. As a result, there is a continuous demand for skilled, CAA approved drone pilots. Attending a CAA PfCO drone training course to gain your permission for commercial operations (PfCO) can seem daunting, but we’re here with the help and guidance you need every step of the way.
CAA PfCO Drone Training Q&A
If you’re looking to obtain your permissions it’s likely that you’ll have plenty of questions before enrolling on a course.
On 27th February, George Burne, UAV Strategist at COPTRZ will be hosting a live webinar to talk through the commercial opportunities for drone pilots and answer any questions you may have about CAA PfCO drone training.
During the 30 minute live webinar, you will learn:
- Current UK drone market trends.
- Where you should focus your drone business?
- How and why you need to become CAA approved.
- What’s included in your CAA training course.
- Where to find work.
- Making your drone business a success.
- Question and answer session.
Click here to register your place. (You will be sent a recording if you can’t make the live session)